Product Marketing Technical Specialist
The Symitar Product Specialist Department is seeking a Technical Product Marketing Specialist to join the team. In this role you will present technical solutions to both prospects and current Episys clients including innovative solutions to solve problems during the sales cycle. You will help maintain product marketing demonstration servers and environments, troubleshoot and resolve systems issues to ensure maximum system availability including making recommendations for improvement, as well as, provide support to Sales Marketing team.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
This team currently has around 9-11 employees and everyone works remotely so you must be comfortable in an online team environment. Excellent written and verbal communication is key. Your travel will be based on the needs of the sales team and can vary based on that schedule. Every day will be a little bit different on the Sales Engineering Team and you will be exposed and work with all the products that Jack Henry has to offer.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with hardware support, product marketing, software development or software engineering.
- Must be able to travel up to 60% of the time.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with Episys, including SymConnect and/or SymXchange or similar web services
- Experience with building business requirements and use-cases.
- Experience with change management processes, source control
Experience with jXchange, Synapsys, jhaEnterprise Workflow or any product in the Jack Henry suite
Experience presenting solutions to larger audiences via webex or in-person.
Experience with SQL and/or Microsoft Reporting Services
Experience at a credit union or bank a plus.
- Presents technology to both external and internal clients
- Provides innovative ideas and creates solutions for both external and internal clients
- Manages content of demo environment including all sales presentations.
- Maintains demo servers for complimentary products. Ensures jobs run successfully. Controls access.
- Troubleshoots and resolves all systems or hardware issues that arise during product demonstrations.
- Works with core and complimentary product staff to ensure successful implementation of release enhancements and upgrades onto demonstration environment. Tests all new functionality prior to go-live.
- Demonstrates and trains the team on new functionality.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.