Sales Proposal Analyst - RFP
Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a RFP Analyst to join our banking sales team. While working within our sales organization, you will become a part of a tenured team of professionals that manage the sales process from request for proposal through signed contracts.
Our banking RFP Analyst works directly with banks of all sizes to answer any formal requests or questions that they may have about our products and services. They will utilize a combination of our internal product database, product groups, proposal analysts, sales reps and subject matter experts to put together highly detailed RFP documents that we can then present back to our potential customers to help guide their purchasing decision.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in a bank environment.
- Experience working with Silverlake.
- Additional Jack Henry Banking product experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication, customer relation, organizational, technical, and project management skills.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Strong knowledge of company products and services.
- Able to learn formal Request for Proposal (RFP) procedures
- Stays abreast of current technical standards and how it affects company products and services.
- Strong knowledge of software and PC applications and Microsoft office; able to learn other programs.
- Able to work in a close team environment
- Develops, edits, and writes original proposals and other sales-related documents.
- After receiving details from sales representatives, responds to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) by answering all questions, analyzing and summarizing costs, and providing additional information as requested by the customer.
- Works with other departments such as sales, research and development, installation, and marketing in order to respond to RFPs and requests for information.
- Responds to sales inquiries requests for information in a timely manner.
- Communicates with sales on a regular basis.
- May update the proposal system, including pricing, status of the proposal, pertinent dates, and tracking.
- Contributes to and may maintain and administrate the RFP database, which includes questions and answers for future proposals.
- May review sales proposals for products and service opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.