Part-Time Financial Institution Support Representative (12:30 5:00 pm CSTM-F)
We are seeking a Part-Time Technical Support Representative to join our security team. In this role you will be responsible for providing support and troubleshooting assistance to Jack Henry & Associates bank and credit union customers. The desired candidate must have knowledge of financial institution processes and strong customer service skills.
Card Processing Solutions (CPS) Level 1 Security Team handles general user maintenance (new user creation, updating, and removal of existing users) across all our systems. They also perform hot carding and ATM settlement card ordering for customers.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in a financial institution or as a customer support representative.
- Must be able to work 12:30 – 5:00pm CST Monday through Friday but should be available 7 am. - 7 pm. Monday through Friday as needed.
- This position may require working holidays, weekends, or extended hours as business needs dictate.
- Associates degree.
- General understanding of troubleshooting techniques and practices.
- Experience in a financial institution as a teller, customer service rep, personal banker, debit card and/or back room operations.
- Provides troubleshooting in a high call volume support area – resetting passwords, blocking debit cards/merchants, etc.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.