Jack Henry Associates is seeking to hire an experienced Systems/Network Administrator to join the Cloud Services team that is responsible for monitoring, modifying, and maintaining systems for acceptable availability, stability, and response time to customers. Candidates will be triaging cases, testing and maintaining systems and assisting with deployments of applications as needed. Additionally, this induvial will be involved with the deployment of application updates, new products and troubleshooting performance issues. This is a great opportunity to be join a highly advanced technical team and gaining exposure to AWS, Azure and other cloud services technologies. Ideal candidates will be self-motived, with a proven track record in systems administration in Windows and Linux environments, being part of a collaborative team but all completing projects and looking for areas to improve upon processes and procedures.
Jack Henry & Associates Hosted Partner Services team support deployments and operations across many Jack Henry services (public and/or private internal cloud). This position will report to the Senior Manager of Systems Administration and will work on a team with 14 other technology professionals across several offices. Must be able to work after hours as business needs dictate for monthly maintenance of systems.
This position can be hired in Allen, TX only.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with systems/network administration.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with IIS or Apache administration.
- Must have knowledge of or experience with PowerShell automation.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Must have knowledge of or experience with Azure or AWS.
- Linux administration experience.
- Designs IT infrastructure solutions.
- Proposes and implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Monitors systems for optimum performance and availability.
- Installs, configures and maintains systems.
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer and internally-reported system problems.
- Implements and monitors corporate security policies.
- Documents and implements system procedures, policies and events.
- Participates in on-call 24x7 support rotation.
- Performs essential functions required for effective system backup and restore testing.
- Performs periodic recovery testing of DR plans.
- May assist support groups with applications installed on various servers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.