Application Support Analyst (Debit/Credit Card Processing)
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking an Application Support Analyst to join our team. As a Card Processing Solutions (CPS) Application Support Analyst, you will implement and train our customers on CPS Host Software and ATM/Debit Card Reconciliation. Your responsibilities will include project planning, product design, implementation and testing, instruction on host software, reconciliation of cardholder activity and ATM settlement, and support during the installation. As part of this role, you will be expected to travel onsite to our customers as many of our training courses and workshops are conducted at a customer's location.
This position may be worked in any of the following locations: Springfield, MO: Monett, MO; or Houston, TX.
- Must have 18 months of experience working in banking or with debit/credit card processing.
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time, which will include some weekends.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working in deposit operations banking.
- Presentation or training experience.
- Knowledge of ATM/Debit cards.
- Strong General Ledger balancing skills.
- Knowledge of Jack Henry Core banking products.
- Strong communication, customer interaction, and public speaking skills.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, internet based training tools, and a tutorial building software.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the JHA product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal users.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.