Senior Strategic Initiatives Analyst
The Strategic Initiatives Group (SIG) provides internal analyst support to Jack Henry business units throughout the organization. The primary role of this group is to support internal strategic initiatives and business units, marketing and sales, by providing a research-based analysis and advisory function. The Strategic Initiatives Group is part of corporate Technology Services. On a broader level, this group and this position provides a critical independent perspective on changes within the industry based on obtaining/fielding primary and secondary research, performing desk research, utilizing external third-party analyst support, and developing and maintaining industry relationships. This role will be focused on providing senior level industry research and market analysis expertise for our digital banking, security and fraud prevention products.
This Senior Strategic Initiatives Analyst will be responsible for integrating with the supported business units, sales and marketing and will be providing external perspectives on changes in the business environment, offering thought leadership both internal to Jack Henry and to external targets, sourcing and reviewing of potential partnerships within the industry and supporting specific requests made by JHA business units.
This position can be located and worked 100% Remotely from any US location or JHA office.
- Minimum 6 years of industry research, product marketing or product management experience in Digital Banking or Security/Fraud within the banking/credit union industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience with banking industry and its products, research analysis and written documentation.
- Experience advising senior management on industry business trends.
- Previous management or research/analysis experience with mobile or online products, and security and fraud prevention products.
- Experience with analyzing markets, trends, companies, market research or industry research.
- Public speaking experience in the banking or financial industry.
- Experience writing research reports, industry articles or blogs.
- Master’s Degree.
- Develops strategic market/product line business plans to support sales in designated market segments.
- Identifies volume and strategic customers and develops partnerships.
- Analyzes market data to identify trends/opportunities.
- Develops strategic direction from market information and creates compelling market analysis presentations.
- Develops business requirements for individual projects to ensure strategic goals and objectives established by advisory groups are met.
- Manages and coordinates strategic third-party relationships with business partners to ensure solutions meet our expectations and client requirements.
- Ensures all complimentary and third-party solutions are identified that can be fully integrated in relevant system applications.
- May assist and direct less experienced peers.
- May manage/facilitate an enterprise workgroup.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.