Lead .Net Software Engineer
This job posting is no longer active
The Internet Solutions Architecture team at Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Lead/Supervisor .Net Software Engineer to join the team in Charlotte, NC. In this role, you will be expected to be a hands-on leader of 6 direct reports and assist in leading the development efforts for the Treasury Management product. We are looking for a seasoned full-stack software engineer with expertise in the .Net framework looking to step into a management position. The ideal candidate will have experience leading software teams and be responsible for driving design and development solutions for complex applications.
The Internet Solutions Achitecture team is responsible for developing and maintaining a suite of web-enabled services and functionality used by hundreds of financial institutions and their customers across the United States.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as a software engineer within the .Net framework.
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server.
- Must have prior experience as a lead or mentor in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree: business, software engineering, or computer science degree preferred; advanced degree desirable.
- Understanding or experience with cloud technologies: MS Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Experience acting as a Team Lead.
- Experience as an Architect (making decisions and driving the direction of a project).
- Understanding of Internet Banking applications.
- Directly supervises the analysis, design, development and maintenance of software solutions.
- Oversees the definition and documentation of business and technical design requirements. Oversees the preparation of technical design specifications, analysis and recommendations.
- Ensures all software solutions and enhancements are fully tested, debugged and meet product quality standards prior to release to QA.
- Ensures all reported issues with installations are resolved. Provides guidance for escalated issues.
- Determines practicality of ideas based on projected costs and sales potential.
- Oversees application administration activities.
- Ensures technology solutions support the needs of the customer and/or organization.
- Prepares periodic performance appraisals of direct report s and submits to department manager.
- Actively participates in defining and improving department processes.
- May participate in the recruiting and training processes.
- May contribute information for the preparation of annual department budgets.
Equal Employment Opportunity