Technical Support Representative
Jack Henry and Associate’s ImageCenter Support business unit under the ProfitStars brand has an opening for a Technical Support Representative. If you have a strong background in banking and or credit union operations or have worked in a call center or perhaps have strong technical troubleshooting experience, this position may be a great match for you!
This position provides product support to customers over the telephone and/or internet in a Windows OS / MS SQL environment. Using product knowledge, to provide the highest level of service to resolve the customer's issue and restore the customer to fully functioning status, while strengthening the customer relationship. The team consists of 10 individuals. The level of technical troubleshooting supporting is tier I. This position has up to 5% travel to attend potential training and or a conference.
Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within ImageCenter but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: Technical Support Representative Senior / Technical Support Representative Advisory and within ImageCenter there is also growth opportunities that can occur between our Training and Implementations teams. If you are interested in this position please apply on or before August 30, 2019.
This position will be filled to work out the following Jack Henry office location: Northville, MI.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience working in or for any of the following industries: bank, credit union, call center or have a minimum of 5 years experience in providing technical troubleshooting support (helpdesk, desktop or network).
- Associate’s degree.
- Experience working in SQL databases.
- Experience with networking concepts in a MS environment.
- Provides level one troubleshooting. Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem.
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills.
- May assist in training new employees or serve as go-to person for team members.
- May manage hardware capacity and performance and assess hardware needs.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.