Technical Business Analyst
This job posting is no longer active
Jack Henry and Associates is seeking a Technical Business Analyst to join our team supporting JHA Enterprise Risk Mitigation Solutions. The Enterprise Risk Mitigation Solutions team designs all features and roadmap items for these product lines within Consumer & Commercial Solutions. We review all requests and get feedback from customers. Our team also works with sales on anything related to the sales process. In this role, you will participate as a multi-talented contributor in all phases of the development cycle: concept, requirements definition, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation. The ideal candidate will have knowledge and experience in fraud within the banking industry, as well as business/systems analysis skills in an agile framework.
This position may be in any of the following cities: Birmingham, AL; Charlotte NC; Springfield, MO.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience working in a bank or credit union.
- Must have experience with any of the following: participating in requirements documentation, developing user stories, or creating technical and/or function specifications.
- Must be able to travel up to 15%.
- Bachelors’ degree.
- Internal bank knowledge of Fraud. Ability to understand transactions run through an institution and all necessary fraud regulations.
- Experience with business requirements documentation, technical/functional specifications, use cases, test cases.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum team: user stories, user title, acceptance criteria, test case scenarios.
- Ability to manage complex projects across the entire SDLC.
- Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
- Defines the system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- Serves as a resource and/or participant in business process re-design activities. Assists the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Works with quality assurance and programming teams to ensure changes are migrated into production correctly.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- Works with industry research groups to prepare for product trends.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.