Senior Technical Business Analyst
Are you someone who is an experienced Scrum Master and has strong business analysis skills within a fast-paced enterprise environment? If this sounds like you, then this role might be perfect! The Senior Technical Business Analyst role will contribute to the software development process by ensuring complete and accurate documentation of system requirements. Candidates will serve as a liaison between customers and development departments during product development phase. In addition, this role will utilize practices of Scrum to ensure the team is delivering product goals and deliverables, increasing overall success of the project. Azure experience is a plus.
Jack Henry & Associates Internal Development Services team is responsible for two different lines of business; creation, development and maintenance of internal applications and second, test automation architecture and engineering.
This position can be hired in Springfield, MO only.
- Minimum 4 years of experience with technical analysis, business analysis or technical product analysis AND minimum 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master with a combination of 6 years.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- First level Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM I) preferred.
- Strong project management knowledge and abilities.
- Strong business acumen concerning development of new technologies.
- Proven experience with Agile techniques and artifacts.
- Team Foundation Services, Azure and DevOps knowledge preferred
- Decomposes TPM-level requirements to define system and functional requirements of the product.
- Prepares business requirements and functional specifications.
- May perform application, system and regression tests.
- Responsible for creating business requirements and system documentation, as well as, contributing to end-user and project management documentation.
- Interacts with technical teams to convey business requirements.
- May assist less experienced peers.
- Serves the Product Owner and Development Team in their pursuit to do everything possible to fulfill customer needs.
- Guides the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices.
- Guides the team on how to get the most of out of self-organization, using self-organization to fill gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks.
- Assesses the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization, coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
- Responsible for removing internal and external impediments to progress and guiding the team to remove impediments.
- Builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitates completion of tasks and goals without using coercion, assigning, or dictating tasks.
- Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Provides support and education to the Product Owner with respect to maintain the product backlog.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.