Senior Enterprise Infrastructure Architect
Symitar, the recognized leader in core data processing solutions for U.S. credit unions is seeking an experienced and dynamic infrastructure architect to help expand our portfolio of infrastructure products and services.
Working alongside a team of technical Product Managers, infrastructure engineers, and infrastructure sales executives, the Enterprise Infrastructure Architect will help define and implement strategic initiatives focused on expanding the infrastructure capabilities delivered to clients. This includes helping operationalize new services introduced by our product-development team along with expanding our vendor relationships to resell and support complimentary third-party solutions.
- 8+ years of experience with infrastructure-related delivery and support.
- Experience working with infrastructure technologies including midrange systems, storage solutions, virtual systems, and alignment to business requirements
- Bachelor’s degree within business, computer science, MIS or CIS
- Previous "hands-on" analysis and implementation experience with mission-critical data center technologies in highly available Enterprise environments including Virtualization, Compute, Networking, Storage and Cloud technologies.
- Research and development experience including ability to compose white papers and lead technology assessments
- Prior financial services industry
- Work with infrastructure delivery organizations to identify and address operational requirements for new features and products delivered by Symitar product development teams
- Lead and/or help complete “proof of concept” efforts for new infrastructure technologies including SWOT assessments to drive business decisions
- Monitor industry trends and align existing and future infrastructure solution strategies
- Represent solutions in technical reviews and discussions with client stakeholders
- Oversee and help maintain technology roadmaps for core infrastructure offerings
- Present and support infrastructure technology roadmaps at user conferences and in client discussions
- Vet new technology ideas / opportunities to assess business value and revenue potential
- Provide technology mentoring to staff. May act as a team lead.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.