Debit/Credit Card Technical Support Representative
The Jack Henry & Associates Visa/MasterCard Card Services organization is seeking a Debit/Credit Card Technical Support Representative to join our team. The Card Support Representative works in an inbound call center environment working with Financial Institutions to resolve cardholder issues such as card declines and card ordering. The Card Support Representative will also serve as a direct contact for assigned financial institutions for cardholder transaction disputes.
- Minimum of 18 months of work experience in a call center, a financial institution or Visa/MasterCard dispute processing.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree.
- Background in Visa or MasterCard dispute processing.
- Experience working in an inbound call center.
- Experience providing Tier 1 Technical Support.
- Manage Visa/MasterCard dispute caseload and perform chargebacks and monitor case status as appropriate
- Provides level one troubleshooting and uses support tools to identify or recreate customer issues
- Accurately assesses the customer's product issue or problem. Asks the user well thought out or detailed questions and carefully listens to the user's response to fully comprehend the need, product issue, and best avenue for resolving the problem
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level
- Works on non-complex to moderately complex projects and exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue
- Participates in training programs to continuously improve product knowledge and service skills
- Work with product install team, technical support, web developers and other support teams
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.