Part-Time Customer Support Representative
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Part-Time Customer Support Representative to join the team in Allen, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for providing support and training to JHA customers who use the Cognos BI tool to report against core data and the jhaAnalytics and jhaKnow data warehouse solutions. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and an interest in enhancing their technical skills in the fintech industry.
- Must have customer support experience in a financial institution, or be enrolled in computer science, management Information systems or business administration degree program.
- Must be able to work between 20-29 hours per week Monday through Friday between the hours of 7am-7pm CST. Schedule may be flexible.
- Experience with MS SQL
- Strong communication and customer relation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to type accurately and efficiently at a speed of at least 40 WPM. Proficient data entry skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook; proficient in Internet Explorer.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Answers incoming calls and/or online cases from customers in a timely manner.
- May assess the nature of the problem and addresses simple and basic support issues.
- Researches customer problem/issue to increase personal knowledge and basic familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest caliber of support possible.
- Monitors the call tracking system for application calls and returns calls in a timely manner.
- Answers incoming calls and transfers calls to the appropriate party.
- Receives calls from the in-house lines and answers questions for in-house customers.
- Consistently maintains call statistics comparable to peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.