Technical Product Manager
Do you have strong business analysis or product development skills in a technical environment? If so, this position might be for you. Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire an experienced Technical Product Manager who will be part TS-Enterprise Application & Services, a division of technology services that includes development, operations, product management and vendor relationship management to provide a JHA companywide integration strategy. Development of these applications and the operation and technical support are provided by the EI&S Group, which the solutions are used by both JHA and third-party vendors. Candidates for this position will be the product owner for JHA ID Scan and Xperience Framework. They will be responsible for product direction and ensuring the products meet our customers’ needs along with matching company direction. These are highly visible products and ideal candidates will provide a forward-thinking approach and impactful solutions.
This position will be hired in Birmingham, AL or Lenexa, KS.
- Minimum 5 years of business analysis, technical business analysis or product analysis experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% for customer onsite engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Agile and scrum experience preferred.
- Strong writing, documentation and speaking skills.
- Strong understanding of SDLC.
- Understanding of product management and process flow.
- Designs, modifies and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and release.
- Tracks statistics of product adoption by customer base and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Ensures a smooth turnover to the implementation or support organizations that includes planning, training and hand off.
- Establishes and interacts with user community (e.g., focus groups, ESP, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Creates and maintains the product vision/roadmap.
- Participates in the rollout of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Creates alpha and beta program definition and coordinates execution.
- Creates standard demonstrations (and occasional participation in customer demonstrations).
- Provides demonstration training to Sales.
- Promotes investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends to product management activities.
- Ensures that products meet specifications and quality goals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.