Account Executive - Gladiator Sales - (Southeast Region)
The Account Executive has overall account responsibility for the ongoing sales and business relationship with existing clients. This is a quota carrying position responsible for current contract renewals as well as up selling them on additional JHA Gladiator Products and Services. Responsibilities include presenting and selling to the clients Board of Directors and Tech Committees. We are looking for an individual with the ability to design and present 3 year technology plans for the clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience selling, installing or supporting IT software solutions or managed services to financial institutions.
- 5+ years of IT experience at a bank preferred.
- Latitude for independent judgment.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Compute ratio, rate, and percent and draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Knowledge of e-mail, spreadsheet, presentation and word processing applications including typical business system interaction.
- The ability to propose, present and contract JHA Products and Services
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Experience with selling or supporting Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), managed IT services and/or managed security services
- Working knowledge of financial institution regulatory compliance
- Strong customer relationship skills
- 35% - On-site presentations, consulting and strategic planning with existing clients in territory.
- 55% - Remote consulting, strategizing and upselling of products services to existing client base.
- 10% - Administrative and Account responsibilities including forecasting, opportunity management, product education as well as client liaison during any problem escalation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.