Episys Application Support Analyst
Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is currently looking for an Applications Analyst to join our Episys Application Support team. The Applications Analyst is primarily responsible for assisting credit union personnel with Episys processing and troubleshooting. The role ensures that all phases of the support process are completed within the boundaries of service level standards. This position acts as a subject matter expert to support clients with technical issues related to the Episys product.
This position can be based in either San Diego, California, or Allen, TX. This role is not available for remote work.
- Minimum of 5 years of operations experience in a financial institution, an accounting related role or a technical support role.
- Previous experience in providing phone support to customers.
- Knowledge of fundamental ACH processing
- Experience providing troubleshooting connectivity to JHA products.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Previous credit union experience.
- Strong knowledge of data conversion methods.
- Able to train customers on use of software applications.
- Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to perform troubleshooting and involve appropriate resources to resolve.
- Able to multi-task.
- Customer service oriented.
- Experience with Episys core database and functions.
- Provides remote software support services. Ensures software applications are fully functional.
- Prior to the installation, analyzes the customers’ existing products and consults with customer to map current system to the JHA product.
- Consults with customers to define parameters within the software application.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality of the application.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any application issues.
- Interacts with Manager on various issues as needed.
- May assist customers in validating accurate data.
- May analyze transaction processing.
- Mentors and provides training to employees.
- Provides level 1 software connectivity troubleshooting.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.