Creative Director- In-house Agency
This job posting is no longer active
Why Jack Henry and Associates,
Jack Henry was founded 40 years ago with a very simple philosophy; Do what is right, Do whatever it takes and have fun. Today this philosophy is the bedrock of the JHA Marketing Department. A department whose mission is to build brands that people want to connect with and nurture demand for solutions people truly need.Together we are bold, creative, innovative and collaborative. A true family. A place where people come and stay because that is what families do. We are loyal to each other. We lift each other up. We bring out the best in everyone. That is why we were named the #2 technology place to work in America and the #12 overall large company to work for. We may be the best kept secret for people who want to grow and develop their Marketing skills.
We are seeking a Marketing Services Creative Director to join the JHA Enterprise Marketing Organization in Charlotte, NC. In this position, you will be accountable for the overall vision, strategy and look and feel for all creative executions across the Jack Henry family of brands. You will be expected to work collaboratively with other departmental managers and help establish brand strategies and marketing objectives. We are looking for a seasoned Creative Director ready to be a major change agent for this brand. As an employee of JHA, you can expect a collaborative environment and engaging work within an organization that offers excellent stability and benefits, along with a flexible work arrangement.
- Minimum of 12 years of experience in creative marketing including design, copy or video.
- Must have experience in a management or leadership role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working within an in a highly creative team environment. In-house experience preferred.
- Management experience with direct reports.
- Ability to determine team resources and keeping projects on time and on budget.
- Proven ability to inspire people to do their best work.
- Bold leadership, organizational, decision-making, communication and analytical skills.
- Valuable knowledge of the financial industry.
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment and to handle multiple projects simultaneously and easily.
- Able to negotiate complex issues through effective communication, team building, coaching, and persuasion.
- Creates, produces, and maintains the branding for all print and interactive marketing materials for each of the JHA divisions.
- Responsible for the creative ideation and execution of all fully integrated marketing campaigns our clients receive.
- Leads a group of talented in-house creative team.
- Provides strategy and direction for creative services to all other JHA departments as needed.
- Responsible for keeping informed of new technologies and marketing tools.
- Collaborates with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations' effective achievement of objectives.
- Regularly interacts with executives and/or major customers. Interactions frequently involve influencing matters of significance to the organization.
- Has influence over of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
- Passionate about collaboration and leading by example.
- Desire to mentor other creatives and pave the way for their professional growth and development.
- Performs objective setting, performance appraisals, coaching, and pay reviews.
- Position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing and part of the Marketing Leadership team.
- Direct reports include designers, art directors and copywriters.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.