Senior Solutions Architect
We are seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to join our Internet Solutions technology team at Jack Henry & Associates. In this role, you will lead the design efforts for internet banking and mobile software solutions that will be used by both bank and credit unions running on JHA and Symitar core platforms. This position will be pivotal in providing true architectural experience and guidance up and across the organization for complex applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 8 years of experience in information technology.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience designing systems and applications within a .net environment.
- Experience guiding other software engineers.
- Experience working with virtual infrastructure and technical/architectural documentation.
- Experience with Azure or other cloud implementation technologies.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server or other databases.
- Understanding of Microservices and API gateways.
- IBM or Microsoft certifications and training.
- Designs the enterprise integration architecture (data, processing logic, presentation layer, etc.) ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
- Provides input to product roadmap.
- Responsible for translating the customer’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites, and typically measured by utilization (i.e., billable hours).
- Completes project level architecture reviews and vendor selection.
- Serves as architectural subject matter expert.
- Remains current with industry developments and incorporates applicable technologies into solutions.
- Provides technology mentoring to staff. May act as a team lead.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.