Regional Sales Manager - Lending Solutions
This job posting is no longer active
ProfitStars, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager to join our Lending Solutions sales organization. Our Regional Sales Manager oversees a determined region that represents a group of products and has an assigned quota. Obtaining that quota and managing the Sales personnel within that region is the responsibility of the Regional Sales Manager. This position is responsible for “new footprint” sales of all Lending Solutions products including LoanVantage, Quick Decision, FactorSoft, CLMS-ABL and BusinessManager.
This position is remote and can be worked from anywhere in the United States.
- 10 years of experience in a Sales role.
- Previous Sales Management experience.
- Previous financial services industry experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Solid background in business strategy, relationship building and communication with Senior Executives.
- Proficient in conflict resolution, negotiation tactics and understanding of contract terms and conditions
- Able to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able to work with multiple parties to evaluate, document and propose options to situational challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience as a lender or working in a lending environment
- Public speaking skills.
- Knowledge of E-mail, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, WebEx/Skype.
- 35% - Develop strategies for attainment of new FI sales goals for Lending Solutions Suite of products.
- 35% - Customer Relationship / Sales Call meetings.
- 15% - Develop policies, procedures and campaigns for the region.
- 10% - Manage budget (income and expense) requirements.
- 5% - Participate in sales management meetings.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.