Account Executive - Lending Solutions
ProfitStars, a Jack Henry & Associates brand, is currently looking for an Account Executive to join our Lending Solutions sales organization. Our Account Executive has overall responsibility for the ongoing business relationship with existing clients. As an Account Executive, you will need to understand the goals, objectives and future direction of both Lending Solutions and our clients. This individual is a consummate professional with the highest level of integrity and work ethic.
This position is remote and can be worked from anywhere in the United States.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience serving in an Account Management or Sales role.
- Previous financial services industry experience.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Solid background in business strategy, relationship building and the ability to communicate at the Senior Executive level.
- Proficient in conflict resolution, negotiation tactics and understanding of contract terms and conditions
- Able to define problems, collect and analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Able work with multiple parties to evaluate, document and propose options to situational challenges.
- Knowledge of E-mail, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, WebEx/Skype.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 35% - Provide Lending products and services to customers in such a way to ensure client retention. Develop client references to aid in the new FI sales effort
- 25% - Develop territory and client account plans to sell strategic Lending products in assigned territory to meet annual sales plan objectives
- 20% - Serve as an escalation point for the client to resolve any issues. Will be the communication channel that internal support teams use to handle any concerns with the client.
- 10% - Assist Product Management in the market analysis of potential new products.
- 10% - Administrative and Account responsibilities including forecasting, opportunity management and product education.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.