Accounting / Financial Analyst
Jack Henry & Associates is a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry. We are seeking an Accounting Analyst for our growing team! If you have solid analytical skills, are detail driven, and can handle working in a fast-paced environment; this may be the right fit for you!
This position will support our Technology Services Division working with the Facilities operational team. This individual will assist in budgeting, forecasting, month end, expense analytics, facility and fixed asset analytics, and other duties. You will use (PeopleSoft) Finance Supply Chain Management system and should be comfortable in comparing large data sets from multiple systems. Excel experience with large spreadsheets and complex formulas is desired. The candidate will work closely with and take direction from the senior accounting manager as well as work with teams across various Accounting and operational functions. Must have solid interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before June 28, 2019.
This position can be based in one of the following office locations – Springfield, MO (Montclair location), Monett, MO or Lenexa, KS.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in accounting or financial planning and analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA certification
- Records, classifies, and posts details of business transactions in accordance with accounting and auditing policies and procedures.
- Prepares journal entries and monthly financial statements.
- Performs balance sheet account analysis and reconciliation to the General Ledger.
- Compiles various analyses for management review on a periodic basis. Works closely with operations managers to develop pertinent reports and/or analysis that will aid them in making managerial decisions about their line of business.
- Conducts research projects in specific area of Accounting and responds to all inquiries.
- Reviews, monitors and resolves reports pertaining to billing, revenue flow and/or expenditures.
- Assists with the monthly and annual budget and forecast with input from the various department heads and managers.
- Conducts meetings with department heads and managers to assist them in translating their operational requirements into financial statement formatting.
- Performs monthly review of P&L reports; may include variance analysis for General Managers and their direct report Managers.
- Works with managers to explain variances.
- Acts as financial liaison for operations.
- Performs other special projects as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.