Application Support Analyst (Credit Card Processing)
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking an Application Support Analyst to join the Card Processing Solutions team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing implementation assistance, application training, and problem resolution to customers for our full-service credit card product. In this role, you will be responsible for providing training to customers and employees who are undergoing a product installation and/or conversion, as well as, those who request continuing education. Training courses and workshops are conducted at a customer's location, via internet/eLearning and/or at a Jack Henry & Associates location.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience with back office credit card processing support or implementation.
- Must be available to travel 50% which will include nights and overnight weekend work and travel.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with full service credit card processing.
- Experience working with credit cards, installing, training, back office operations and processing.
- Presentation or training experience.
- Knowledge of credit card regulation.
- Strong General Ledger balancing.
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, internet-based training tools, and a tutorial building software
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the JHA product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal users.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.