Regional Sales Director - Southeast Region
This role will be required to sit within or against our Southeast territory which stretches across the southeastern US from North Carolina to Mississippi.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of management experience.
- Travel required – 50%.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Complex software and services sales strategy experience.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, forecasting and P/L tracking.
- Public speaking skills.
- Wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- 30% - Develop and travel with the Sales Executives on a regular basis.
- 30% - Develop strategies for attainment of sales goals for new core opportunities.
- 15% - Assist Sales Executives with all contract related duties.
- 10% - Participate in consultant meetings.
- 10% - Participate in senior sales management policy and planning meetings.
- 5% - Manage budget (income and expense) requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.