Sr. C# Software Engineer
We are seeking a Senior C#/.Net Software Engineer to join our Internet Solutions Development team at Jack Henry & Associates. In this role, you will be supporting the development efforts for internet banking and mobile software solutions that will be used by both bank and credit unions running on JHA and Symitar core Platforms. Our goal is to reduce the risk in delivering complex software solutions. As an engineer on our team, your responsibilities will include the continuance of software development standards & best practices, code reviews, architectural reviews, architectural roadmaps, managing the source code build process, and working with key internal and external partners and vendors.
- Minimum of 6 years of software engineering with C# in .NET stack.
- Minimum of 4 years working within Service Oriented Architecture.
- Must have experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Experience with REST Services and JSON.
- Experience with MS SQL Server.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications.
- Experience with MS Entity Framework.
- Demonstrated experience in the following areas:
- Software design and implementation
- Analysis and design at multiple-project level
- Research, analysis and problem resolution
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
- Experience with development across all phases of the SDLC including concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation
- Dependency Injection
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution
- Performs programming activities which may require research
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.