Cisco Implementation Network Engineer
Are you a self-driven Cisco Implementation Network Engineer with a desire to join a fast-paced environment? If yes, ProfitStars brand is currently looking to bring your talent to be a part of the Gladiator Network Services business unit. You will work with an elite team of 5 Network Engineers that offers a culture focused on caring, positivity and making a positive difference in the lives of others?
Gladiator Network Services serves both banking and credit union financial institutions; specifically, by providing secure, reliable network services. Our Network Implementation team builds a solid, secure, network foundation on which financial institution clients can implement their critical technology infrastructure while choosing from in-house or cloud-based solutions.
The Cisco Network implementation position will serve as a key member on the team specializing in Cisco Networking Technologies. Technology emphasis will include, but is not limited to: Layer 2 technologies, Layer 3 technologies, VPN technologies (MPLS, DMVPN, IPsec, GRE), Infrastructure services (QoS, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, NAT, EEM, PfR/OER) and Cisco Wireless (traditional and Meraki Cloud based solutions).
Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within Gladiator but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: Solutions Architect / Project Management/ IT Security / Systems Engineer or progress within Network Engineer. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before July 12, 2019.
The position can be based in the following Jack Henry office location Springfield, MO (Blackman) / Monett, MO.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience as a Cisco Network Implementation Engineer; implementing any of the following Cisco Technologies: Cisco Routing and Switching.
- Must have experience leading or managing technical projects.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% for onsite implementations at various Jack Henry & Associate clients.
- Associate degree or Military technical degree in Information Technology.
- Experience with Cisco Collaboration Solutions (Unified Communications, Contact Center, Conferencing).
- Experience with using Cisco Viptela for SD-WAN development or management.
- Strong attention to detail in regards to planning and documentation.
- Experience working in or with a Financial Institution in network technology.
- Installs current network operating system on new or existing network devices and/or installs communication equipment including routers, switches and firewalls
- Installs software on networking devices.
- Provides phone support to employees or customers relative to networking technology.
- Analyzes network topologies to determine potential issues and makes suggestions for recommended changes.
- Assists with the preparation of network assessments and certifications.
- Installs current network operating server software on new or existing server-class hardware and/or installs communication equipment including routers, terminal servers, switches and firewalls.
- Installs supporting applications and peripherals on the above mentioned servers including tape backup hardware and software, email software, anti-virus software, etc. and/or implement technologies.
- Installs user workstation hardware, operating software and various application software and/or pre-configured equipment.
- Configures user IDs and customer-specific settings on servers and transfers data from the old environment to the new environment.
- Corresponds with customer and other divisions within the company to insure all customer concerns and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Assists Sales by analyzing customer requirements and recommending appropriate products and services.
- Prepares statements of work relative to upcoming network installations and general preparations for installations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.