Product Support Manager
Are you someone who has management experience as well as banking/credit union knowledge, and a passion for providing excellent customer service? Are you looking for a position that allows you to motivate and educate employees while also offering a diverse range of daily tasks and opportunities for professional growth? If this sounds like you, you may be interested in the role of Product Support Manager with the jhaCall Center. This position is responsible for overseeing talent acquisition and retention, training, and the call quality assurance program within the jhaCall Center. We are seeking a hardworking, detail-orientated candidate with managerial experience who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This candidate should also have experience with training and quality assurance in a banking or call center environment.
A typical day might include: discussing upcoming staffing needs with the management team, reviewing applicants, conducting interviews, creating a new hire training schedule, conducting seated training (internally and externally), attending internal call calibration meetings, or meeting with current and prospective customers regarding call quality.
Jack Henry offers an amazing work environment with a great benefits package and opportunities for career advancement!
- Minimum of 7 years of customer service experience in banking, credit union or call center.
- Must have Supervisory experience.
- Shift will be from 1:00pm-10:00pm and will require Saturday work.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, education, or a related field.
- Assists management team with determining staffing need based on forecasted call volume and upcoming contracts.
- Works directly with the HR-Talent Acquisition to request positions, prescreen candidates, conduct interviews, and successfully onboard new hires using Targeted Selection Interviewing.
- Coordinates, develops, and conducts training for new hires, existing agents, and jhaCall Center customers.
- Ensures training materials and call center resources are up-to-date.
- Manages team members involved in training and Quality Assurance.
- Ensures agents receive regular, personalized feedback and education to promote exceptional customer service throughout the organization.
- Conducts regular internal call calibrations as well as monthly QA meetings with client banks.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.