Senior RSA Archer Product Manager
Are you someone who wants to use their technical product knowledge to oversee the development of a GRC software application? If so, the Senior RSA Archer Product Manager role could be the right fit for you! Candidates for this position report to the Audit Support Manager in the Security & Compliance Services department and will be a hands-on contributor to RSA Archer product design with a focus upon application cohesion and delivery of requested functionality. Involvement includes all stages of the product lifecycle from coordination of the product backlog and development planning through maintenance and end of life decisions. Candidates are not developing the product but rather coordinating and overseeing the phases of product development in order to keep the product in line with stakeholder requests for process automation and support. This position requires the development and fostering of strategic partnerships between the product team and other business units within Jack Henry. This role will serve as the subject matter expert for the RSA Archer product.
About this Team:
Working as part of the Security & Compliance Services, reporting to the Information Security Senior Manager, this team is responsible for compliance, audit engagement management, security and operational monitoring as well as performance analysis and packet capture. There are currently just under 20 individuals within the department, with associates located primarily in Monett and Springfield, MO.
This position can be worked out of the following Jack Henry offices; Lenexa, KS, Springfield, MO, Monett, MO, Allen, TX or Remotely.
- Minimum 6 years of product management or technical business analysis experience.
- Must have experience with Archer administration, development or configuration.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Designs, modifies and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and release.
- Tracks statistics of product adoption by customer base and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Ensures a smooth turnover to the implementation or support organizations that includes planning, training and hand off.
- Establishes and interacts with user community (e.g., focus groups, ESP, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Creates and maintains the product vision/roadmap.
- Participates in the rollout of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Creates alpha and beta program definition and coordinates execution.
- Creates standard demonstrations (and occasional participation in customer demonstrations).
- Provides demonstration training to Sales.
- Promotes investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends to product management activities.
- Ensures that products meet specifications and quality goals.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.