Regional Sales Executive - Northeast Region
Are you passionate about the use of banking technology for better financial decision making and lending outcomes? Are you ready to build upon your strong pipeline management skills and ability to develop excellent relationships with C-level prospects and clients?
ProfitStars, a division of Jack Henry and Associates, is a leading software, solution, and technology innovator. If you want to take your sales success to the next level and exceed your income expectations, we’d love to hear from you. We offer a base Salary plus a truly outstanding commission opportunity, a comprehensive benefit package for employees and dependents, recognition for exceptional performers (and their spouse) through company paid “Golden Circle” travel destination and much more all within an employee focused environment.
As a core member of the ProfitStars’ sales team you will work remotely from a home office, develop relationships and close sales opportunities with both new and existing commercial banks, credit unions and non-bank finance companies. You will be expected to leverage relationships, conduct WebEx - phone presentations, utilize face-to-face calls when appropriate and develop various other creative approaches to generate sales opportunities. In addition to your own prospecting efforts, significant leads are provided through internal marketing, strategic partnerships, trade show opportunities and joint calling with other company divisions.
With over 12,000 Financial Institutions (FIs) in the United States as potential targets for our product suite, the opportunity for sales to FIs is significant. In the present lending environment, there is tremendous demand for innovative commercial lending products to help FIs become more efficient, grow fee income, improve loan growth and significantly improve profitability while managing risk.
* This is a remote individual contributor sales position with ProfitStars. Due to growth we are hiring for the Northeast United States territory.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful technology/banking solutions sales experience and/or commercial lending experience.
- Experience selling to C-Level prospects and clients.
- Required travel – up to 25%.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A demonstrated proficiency in marketing and cold call lead and sales generation.
- Experience working within a deadline driven environment and a demonstrated sense of urgency.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships within all levels of the organization.
- Ability to network and team with both internal and outside sales organization for the benefit of meeting sales quota.
- Professional demeanor, outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and a robust CRM system such as Salesforce.com, Saleslogix or Goldmine.
- Fluent in modern technology platforms and comfortable with multiple social media applications.
- Self-motivated, responsible over-achiever with a robust contact list.
- Actively prospect to C-Level members of banks, credit unions and non-bank finance companies to gain interest in our suite of products.
- Maintain accurate contact management records of all activity in CRM system.
- Meet quota of five new product sales per quarter.
- Strong proficiency with Word, PowerPoint, Excel and a robust CRM system such as Salesforce.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.