Payment Operations Specialist III (Account Reconciliation)
We are seeking a Payments Operations Specialist III to join Card Processing Solutions, a Jack Henry division. This individual will perform account reconciliation, revenue and expense analysis, and prepare client invoices. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of excellent communication and organizational skills, the ability to multi-task, success working within a team environment, and ability to be self-driven.
The CPS Settlement team is responsible for monthly billing and ATM, Debit card, and pre-paid card funds settlement as well as reconcilement. We work closely with internal teams to support CPS products and services.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with one or more of the following: invoicing, revenue and expense analysis, working in a financial institution or in an accounting role.
- Experience with creating pivot tables and v look ups within Excel.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with analysis of vendor invoices.
- Ability to communicate well and work well with internal teams.
- Ability to type accurately and efficiently.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple activities and assignments.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications.
- Oversee production process and mainta
- in settlement and billing files.
- Provide excellent customer support for back office operations to all internal support teams and clients.
- Process manual billing as needed through platform transitions
- Review and process requests in the daily workflow to assure that all timeframes are adhered to and to minimize any financial liability and risk to the company.
- Monitor and process inbound and outbound data transfer and reconcile all related information.
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures for billing and settlement matters.
- Manage and support all settlement, billing and financial operations.
- Prepare and maintain records of all bank deposits and daily entries.
- Generate and submit customer invoices efficiently.
- Download, validate and process pass-thru fees for monthly invoices
- Identify data trends and monitor for changes in billing. Research reasons for changes and update internal teams as necessary
- Administer and analyze all data sources and assist to resolve complex billing issues for support teams and clients.
- Oversee production process and maintain settlement and billing files.
- Supervise all accounts and payments for daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliations and payments.
- Identify and improve checks & balances for billing accuracy
- Collaborate with Accounting, Finance and other departmental heads to assess fiscal year budget, forecast, and actuals.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.