Do you like traveling? Are you a people person? Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates company, has a current opening for an Application Analyst with our Cruise Operations team.
Our Application Analyst works directly with credit union executives and back office staff to prepare Cruise to perform as their core banking software. The analyst is responsible for remote support and traveling to clients’ sites to setup/train and test the new system environment and ensure the client is ready for their transition to Cruise. In addition to working on these implementations (new client conversions), this role will also help to create and maintain user documentation, develop training plans, perform testing and provide support for our existing clients
The CruiseNet organization provides product development, implementation, network and hardware services and client support for approximately 180 credit unions with $1M to $200M in assets. Within Cruise Operations, you will find a team of up to 15 individuals that work independently on projects but collaborate as a team in order to support client Credit Union’s implementations and conversions to the Cruise platform.
- Minimum of 18 months of operations experience in a bank or credit union environment.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time to client sites for training.
- Experience creating or delivering trainings.
- Credit Union or Banking experience.
- Previous use of Episys or CruiseNet core platforms.
- Ability to present information to a group.
- Developing professional expertise. Works on non-complex to moderately complex projects. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- General knowledge of software platforms and operating systems.
- Able to successfully install new or enhanced software applications.
- Able to communicate with customers and provide outstanding customer service.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Self-starter, willing to learn and increase knowledge.
- Provides remote or on-site software installation services. Ensures software applications are installed and fully functional.
- Prior to the installation, analyzes the customers’ existing products and consults with customer to map current system to the JHA product.
- Consults with customers to define parameters within the software application.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality of the application.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any application issues.
- Interacts with Project Manager on various issues.
- May assist customers in validating accurate conversion of all data.
- May analyze transaction processing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.