Application Support Analyst
Do you have strong analytical skills? Do you enjoy training? Do you like traveling? If so, this may be the job for you. Symitar, a Jack Henry & Associates company, has a current opening for an Application Support Analyst with our Episys Implementations team.
Our Application Support Analyst works directly with credit union executives and back office staff to setup Episys as their core banking software. The analyst is responsible for traveling to clients’ sites to setup/train and test the new system environment and ensure the client is ready for their transition to Episys. The team overall is a group of innovative, and fun individuals who work independently on projects but collaborate with other project team members to ensure the success of their projects.
This position is available in San Diego, CA and may require up to 50% travel.
- Minimum of 2 years financial institution experience in front/back office.
- Experience in business and/or technical analysis.
- May require up to 50% travel.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Episys front and/or back office experience.
- Software Application Analyst experience.
- Developing professional expertise. Works on non-complex projects with no supervision and/or moderately complex projects with supervision/ technical assistance. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- Able to:
- Analyze/convert customer information and processes for setup in JHA system. Analyze business information and processes.
- Train customers to use JHA software.
- Work with all levels of personnel and communicate complex information in user-friendly terms. Able to do so effectively in both oral and written form.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the JHA product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e. parameter/default set-up, creates job files for processing, etc.).
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal users.
- Provides onsite training and testing during the conversion process.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.