Are you looking for an opportunity to use your technical support skills to help troubleshoot our most innovative applications? If so, this position may be perfect for you! Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire a highly motivated Applications Engineer who will take support cases and provide troubleshooting skills for Jack Henry’s Xperience Framework and JHA ID Scan products. This position will be supporting customers remotely. The team environment is Windows Operating Systems and MS SQL Server. Successful candidates will have a strong technical background with server administration, IIS and Active Directory experience and advanced troubleshooting skills.
This position will have working hours of 8 am to 5 pm CST hours and on-call support duties after hours, weekends and or as business needs dictate.
About this Team:
Working as part of the Enterprise Application Services, this team supports internally developed but external marketed products for Jack Henry’s customers (phone, email and onsite). Reporting to the Application Engineer Manager, candidates will be part of a larger team working mostly in the Lenexa, KS and Birmingham, AL Offices.
This position can be located in Lenexa, KS (Preferred) or Birmingham, AL.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Windows Server 2012 or newer.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- IIS and/or/ ADFS experience highly preferred.
- Networking experience highly preferred.
- Provides highly visible customer support through the performance of on-site or remote installations, as well as overseeing any necessary diagnoses, troubleshooting, service, and repair of complex equipment and systems.
- Checks out and approves operational quality of system equipment. Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system.
- Performs on-site or remote customer work including design, installations, repairs, testing, upgrades and/or maintenance on technical products.
- Identifies customers’ needs and clarifies if the responsibility for problem resolution falls to sales personnel, customer support reps, or engineers.
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system. Resolves customer problems and answers questions.
- Serves as liaison between the company and customers.
- Conveys customer feedback to technical design and engineering staff.
- May provide ongoing application, network and security support including servers, firewalls, routers, active directories, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.