This job posting is no longer active
Jack Henry and Associate is seeking a Statement Preparer for our Shawnee, KS Statement Center. This position is responsible for rendering statements and preparing statements for outbound mail. There are peak times during the month, so work schedules may vary and it’s possible to work 10-12 hour shifts, especially at months end where you are working shifts not within normal business hours. To be successful you need to have extreme attention for detail and quality work ethic. There will be tight deadlines to meet and you should be able to do so. This is 13-person team environment, so you must be able to work well with others.
Location: Shawnee, KS
- 6 months of experience in a manufacturing, warehousing, mailroom, printing, banking, book keeping, or quality control environment.
- Ability to stand/sit for extended hours and be able to lift 20-50 pounds.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Excellent attention to detail and great communication skills.
- Experience with MS Excel and data entry skills.
- Previous experience with quality control, bindery or printing operations.
- Prints statements, high volume, or time sensitive statements, and resolves statements following established procedures.
- Identifies cycle inserts when necessary.
- Compiles postage tracking reports for accounting purposes.
- Troubleshoots equipment errors and arranges for outside maintenance services calls if necessary.
- Sends and receives file transmissions if necessary.
- Prepares and distributes outgoing mail.
- Sends and receives courier parcels and distributes incoming items.
- Records inbound and outbound items.
- Maintains an appropriate inventory of supplies used to perform duties.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.