C# Software Engineer
Are you someone who enjoys programming in C# and solving complex problems? If so, this position could be a great fit for you! Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire a motivated individual to join this growing team as a C# Software Engineer, reporting to the Software Engineering Manager. Candidates for this position will be focused on development, custom coding, and bug fixes for Jack Henry’s teller products; SilverLake Teller and CIF 20/20 Teller. This position will manage the workload coming from the product support staff. Ideal candidates will want to continue to expand their C# programming skills in this fast-paced environment, while also growing their skillset with WPF and usage of business services.
About this Team:
Working within Banking Teller Development, this team provides support and development to Jack Henry’s teller system, by creating and maintaining the user interface for SilverLake Teller or CIF 20/20 Teller products. This team of 6 employees is split with focus on either RPG code on the System i or C# code for the client applications.
Birmingham, AL office.
- Previous software development experience or educational experience in software development related fields such as computer science, programming, mathematics or physics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science highly preferred.
- Prefer experience with WPF.
- Experience with Design Patterns.
- Experience with Web Service consumption and creation.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Banking/Teller experience.
- SOA knowledge/experience.
- TFS knowledge and experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills for quick resolution of code defects.
- Strong interpersonal skills being able to deal with support staff and engaging with customers.
- Performs maintenance and enhancements to existing applications.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Establishes proficiency in design, implementation and unit testing.
- Follows documented departmental and corporate standards.
- With guidance from senior staff, provides task and project effort estimates.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.