Technical Support Engineer
Jack Henry and Associate’s is seeking an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our team. Technical Support Engineers will be part of a team who provide support to the OutLink Item Processing and Print operations teams as well as direct-support to external Item Processing customers. OutLink Item Processing utilizes Jack Henry’s 4|sight and Check Image Exchange products in the course of daily operations and integrates with In-house or OutLink Core processing systems. In this role, candidates will provide high level technical support including diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing equipment, systems, software, or hardware. They will provide escalation assistance to internal teams as needed. This role also will work on non-complex to moderately complex projects such as initiatives on software enhancements.
The ideal candidate for this position is highly articulate, has strong troubleshooting experience, likes providing guidance in a team orientated environment and loves technology. Jack Henry offers a great work life balance, excellent benefits package and career advancement!
- Minimum of 2 years of technical experience in systems administration, SQL administration, software configuration, or any technical roles.
- This role will include off hours work during nights and weekends as needed.
- Advanced Troubleshooting Experience preferred.
- MS SQL Server.
- Windows Servers.
- Provides technical assistance to customers. Analyzes the problem as described by the customer and determines the best course of action.
- Coordinates with all appropriate departments to facilitate the achievement of all goals.
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to software engineering, along with supporting files and examples for development to create code fixes.
- Prepares test environment when necessary to simulate, document or recreate errors or problems to determine appropriate action. May perform other internal quality/usability testing.
- Maintains familiarity with company products by attending training classes, observing experienced support personnel, reading software documentation, and participating in on-line training programs.
- Implements new software functionality and enhancements to improve business efficiency.
- Analyzes systems and configurations to proactively identify and address potential issues.
- May be involved in customer installations, upgrades, and training.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.