ECS - Applications Analyst
Enterprise Conversion Solutions (ECS) of ProfitStars®, a Jack Henry Company, is known as one of the nation’s top financial data conversion companies. We specialize in taking high risk/secure financial data and converting it from one proprietary system to another or into a common format. We also provide a hosted archive solution and a standalone browser option for our clients.
The ECS - Applications Analyst, is an IT professional responsible for working with financial institutions for shipping/staging data between our clients and JHA facilities. Accountable for prepping all hardware for movement, moving data via windows network paths, ensuring all security protocols are being met, build encryption containers on hard drives, perform basic maintenance and cleanup by providing level 1 troubleshooting to software / network applications. Our analysts work as an essential member of our ECS team, they will interact with Programmers, Project Managers and Support Representatives to successfully complete data conversion projects. Our Applications Analysts receive a high amount of exposure to SQL Databases, programming, data security, project management and other higher technical roles. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before March 19, 2019.
This position can be based to work out of the following Jack Henry office: Springfield, MO (Blackman ).
- Must have a minimum of 18 months experience in any of the following fields: Technical Support, Call Center Support, Networking, PC Tech, Systems Administration, Applications Analysis and/or Systems Security.
- Must have experience in a professional environment using Windows-based technology.
- Associates degree.
- A+, Security+, Network+ or equivalent certifications.
- Knowledge of Virtual Environments.
- Provides remote or on-site software installation services. Ensures software applications are installed and fully functional.
- Prior to the installation, analyzes the customers’ existing products and consults with customer to map current system to the JHA product.
- Consults with customers to define parameters within the software application.
- Trains the customer on use and feature functionality of the application.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations to appropriate personnel.
- Notifies appropriate personnel of any application issues.
- Interacts with Project Manager on various issues.
- May assist customers in validating accurate conversion of all data.
- May analyze transaction processing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.