Senior Compensation Analyst
Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry, is seeking an agile Senior Compensation Analyst to join their team of 12 Total Rewards professionals, focused on supporting a rapidly growing organization with over 6,500 associates in 35 locations across 23 states.
The ideal candidate will be looking forward to help drive continuous process improvements in delivering pay for performance programs, in partnership with HRBP’s and business leaders. If you are comfortable with change and passionate about compensation and supporting associates in achieving goals, you should consider joining our team and report directly to the Senior Manager of Compensation and Benefits.
About this Team:
Jack Henry and Associates Compensation and Benefits team develops, implements and supports competitive and cost-effective compensation, benefits and wellness programs to all Jack Henry employees. The compensation team works with managers to ensure jobs are properly classified, graded, and documented.
This position will be hired in the Allen, TX office.
- Minimum 6 years of compensation analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, project management, decision making, and time management skills.
- Excellent presentation and public speaking skills.
- Good understanding of HRIS systems.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to process, manipulate, and summarize reports.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
- Develops, implements, and administers compensation policies and programs.
- Conducts analyses of jobs, hourly wages, salaries, and incentives in order to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of the company's pay practices.
- Conducts job analysis and recommends appropriate salary grades or market rates for specific jobs according to compensation guidelines.
- Participates in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary information to determine company's competitive position.
- Evaluates jobs for content and prepares job descriptions reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
- Reviews requests for new or revised classifications to determine appropriate salary grade assignment.
- Formulates recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, FLSA exemptions, job revisions and organizational structures.
- Reviews and approves job transfers and promotions to ensure appropriate titles and levels are assigned to all employees based on the work required, prior experience, and other criteria.
- Generates reports as requested using data from HRIS system downloads. Assists in the generation and analysis of compression reports, market adjustment reports, out-of-range reports, exemption change reports, etc.
- Develops, edits, and distributes training and presentation materials for executive management meetings and compensation program roll-outs.
- Prepares data files to upload to the HRIS module, as well as any other necessary HR software packages.
- Reviews requests for job analysis, including requests for new job titles or changes to existing jobs’ job descriptions, and approves changes if necessary.
- Regularly evaluates salary structure (including pay grades and ranges) and compensation policies; recommends changes based on salary survey data and internal equity.
- Prepares special studies and recommendations on subjects such as incentive compensation, bonus plans, sales compensation or stock options.
- Advises management on compensation actions for employees.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.