Are you looking for an opportunity to work with different technologies in a fun and team oriented environment? If so, the Systems Administrator position may be perfect for you! This team is part of a data center located in Lenexa, KS that is responsible for hosting the core database (Episys) for clients. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of 5 other administrators. You would be a part of an environment that supports (Windows / Linux servers / AIX) and you will be deploying services into a cloud-based environment following defined processes and ITIL principles.
The ideal candidate would have strong technical skills combined with the ability to translate the business needs of our customers into workable solutions. Proficient communication and customer interaction skills are required as you will support internal JHA customers to insure requirements are defined. Jack Henry offers a great working environment, comprehensive benefits package and career advancement!
- Minimum of 2 years of Window Server 2008/2012 administration experience.
- Prefer AIX administration experience.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- Previous working in the financial or credit union experience.
- Strong documentation and process analysis skills.
- Excellent knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts and principles.
- VMWare/Cloud technology experience.
- Monitors systems for optimum performance and availability.
- Installs, configures and maintains systems, such as LAN, WAN, Internet and/or data networks.
- Implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system.
- Troubleshoots and resolves customer and internally-reported system problems.
- Implements and monitors corporate security policies.
- Documents and implements system procedures, policies and events.
- Performs essential functions required for effective system backup and restore testing.
- Performs periodic recovery testing of DR plans.
- May manage data access and data permissions.
- Assists in managing user accounts.
- May assist support groups with applications installed on servers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.