Business Analyst- Episys/ OpCon
Are you looking for a new opportunity to use your technical and analytical skills in a blended role? If so, this position may be perfect for you! The ideal candidates will be multi-talented, hands-on contributor who will provide implementation and support services of automated processes for the Episys (Credit Union) clients. Candidates will be the main point of contact for these clients, ensuring success of day to day processing, research, testing and documentation of Episys batch jobs, as well as, setup and support of automation tools such as OpCon and MoveIT. This is not your typical BA position, but a role with emphasis on providing solutions and then implementing through hands-on experience with the system.
This role can be worked out of the following locations: San Diego, CA, Allen, TX, Lenexa, KS or 100% Remote.
- Minimum 18 months of experience in one of the following prior roles;
- IT or Application Support
- Technical Analyst
- Must be available to modify work schedule and provide after-hours support based on assigned project needs.
- Must be available to work 1 mandatory weekend a year for failover event.
- Experience with Episys and/ or OpCon.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- Data processing or IT experience at a credit union.
- Excellent customer relations and service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Able to use independent judgment to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
- Able to manage multiple projects, customer issues and demands while providing exceptional customer service.
- Able to assist in creating process and procedure documentation.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Implement new processes in MOVEit, OpCon and Episys for converting and migrating clients.
- Performs needs analysis to develop automation specifications for projects. Defines the system and functional requirements. Performs requirements gathering and project scoping.
- Implements and monitors automation projects from initiation through delivery.
- Establishes and executes project task lists with dates and responsibilities. Ensures execution of each task.
- Works closely with the conversion and migration internal resources and third parties/vendors for execution of projects
- Researches, analyzes, creates, and maintains applicable Policies & Procedures.
- Manages department processes to ensure compliance and that deadlines are met.
- Defines, documents, and publishes processes. Observes existing practices across multiple departments with similar functions and looks for opportunities to optimize practices and processes.
- Supports collection and interpretation of business information.
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Performs Impact Analysis of all recommended changes and standards. Presents and defends recommendations to mid-management and senior level management.
- Interrelates KPIs and adjusts business variables to improve the effectiveness of the measurements used.
- Analyzes trends and provides correlated studies of potential changes and outcomes.
- Participates in post-project reviews to determine effectiveness, pertinence and timeliness of newly recommended processes. Identifies processes that are effective and works to change processes in need of further refinement.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Analyzes high volumes of data from multiple sources.
- Tracks the appropriate market space.
- Performs Cost-Benefit and other forms of analyses.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.