Product managers on the Banno team champion a user-centered, data-informed process to help our company ship the right products for our users. They are researchers, strategists and evangelists, assisting teams to define and build features that delight users while delivering on the company’s strategic vision.
Who are you?
You love to talk to users, understand their needs and use technology to solve their problems in ways they never thought possible—all while utilizing your outstanding communication skills to establish great working relationships with designers and engineers along the way. Evidence guides your decisions and you share the belief that through a combination of obsessing over users, thinking big and starting small, and a natural drive to make features work better, we can achieve highly engaging products that customers love because it makes their life easier. You possess excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail.
About the Banno team
We are committed to creativity, thoughtfulness, culture, and openness—the perfect place to make phenomenal products that have a big impact. Our work environment echoes a modern tech start-up but we have the security and benefits of a large, publicly traded company. Travel up to 25% is required for onsite customer visits to gather data / feedback and attend conferences.
This position will be hired out of Springfield, MO / Cedar Falls, IA / Des Moines, IA and or be 100% REMOTE.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience working on digital products.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and transforming user needs into an actionable product vision and requirements definition
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts and constraints to define solutions
- Natural curiosity about how things work and a drive to make them work better
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles
- Excellent organizational skills, analytic capabilities, and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Be the voice of the user in all aspects of product development.
- Designs, modifies and manages activities for a specific product or group of products from product definition and planning through production and release.
- Serves as the central resource with design, process, test, quality and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and release.
- Tracks statistics of product adoption by customers and translates feedback into enhancement recommendations.
- Ensures a smooth turnover to the implementation or support organizations that includes planning, training and hand off.
- Establishes and interacts with user community (e.g., focus groups, ESP, customer fact finding, etc.)
- Creates and maintains the product vision/roadmap.
- Participates in the rollout of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Promotes investigation and application of new technologies and industry trends to product management activities.
- Ensures that products meet specifications and quality goals
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.