C# Software Engineer
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a development team that works in agile methodology to tackle complex UI tasks? If so, this position could be for you! Jack Henry is seeking a Software Engineer who will report to the Software Engineering Manager. This team handles User Interface Development. In this role, candidates will be working on an agile UI team that develops enhancements for products and works on production-related items. Technologies used in this group include; C#, .net, WPF, TFS, Web Services and Agile methodology. Candidates will have full exposure to all phases of the development cycle from concept to design, testing, release, and implementation.
This role can be worked out of the following Jack Henry offices: Monett, MO or Springfield, MO or Allen, TX.
About the Team:
Working as part of the User Interface Development Group, this team supports development and production of Jack Henry’s Banking Core, Call Center and Branch Anywhere solutions.
- A minimum 18 months of technical experience in software development using C# in professional and/or educational environment.
- Must be able to work extended hours as business needs dictate, with some overnight travel required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Information Systems and/or Computer Science preferred.
- Experience with any of these of skills: WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation), TFS (Team Foundation Server), Design Patterns (MVVM), and or Prism, Web Services highly preferred.
- Experience or knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with a customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.
- May assist less experienced peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.