Do you have strong application support or installation skills? If so, this position might be for you. Jack Henry and Associates is seeking to hire an Application Installer supporting Jack Henry’s Teller Capture software. The Teller Capture product allows financial institutions to process the day to day teller functions. This department is responsible for installing Jack Henry Banking Teller Automation software, which includes installing hardware and software on client systems, troubleshooting, training, assisting the client with testing, and live conversion support.
About this team:
This role will be part of a small team of 6 employees who are both in the office and remote. The team works directly with banks to install, setup, test, train, and advise them on best uses with the teller product. Candidates will be supporting bank customers after a contract is signed through conversion and Go Live. This role will be up to 50% travel to bank sites in order to assist with final installs and implementations (about once per month, and may include weekends).
This position can be worked out of the following office locations: Birmingham, AL.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in one of the following:
- Bank product support or teller product experience OR
- Application support, application analysis, software implementations or installation support experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Banking experience and or previous JHA Teller Product Experience preferred.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the JHA product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc.). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal users.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.