Senior SOA Architect
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a proven leader to join our team as a Senior SOA Architect in this exciting and very driven position. Candidates in this role will collaborate across business lines to create new products, integrations and services across a wide range of product suites. You will be expected to work with the Enterprise Architect Management team to maintain a roadmap and set the SOA overall strategy. Top candidates will have the ability to effectively communicate and provide transparency to product suites as well as be able to identify internal integration solutions.
Successful candidates will be expected to be hands-on with your team, senior managers and executive leaders in this visible role. This is not just an architect/development position. Ideal candidates will collaborate with a small team of very technical architects, who are either focused on solution or SOA architecture. Ideal candidates must have the ability to prioritize work, be able to work on a team that works very closely together and have excellent customer facing skills.
About this Team:
Working part of Enterprise Architecture, this team designs and develops architecture ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy and customers’ needs. Candidates will be joining a team of 13 employees who are centralized in Springfield, MO, Monett, MO and Allen, TX.
This position can be worked out of the following offices: Springfield, MO, Monett, MO or Allen, TX.
- Minimum of 3 years of technical business analysis or application analysis experience AND minimum 3 years as an application developer or architect within the financial services industry with a combination of 6 years.
- Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred.
- Highly prefer experience with SOA architecture.
- Strong knowledge in software design and implementations.
- Experience with financial business applications including but not limited to retail banking, lending, platform applications, and general ledger highly preferred.
- Experience with or knowledge of XML (any combination of XML, Web Services, XSD, JSON).
- Designs the enterprise integration architecture (data, processing logic, presentation layer, etc.) ensuring alignment of technology to the business strategy.
- Provides input to product roadmap.
- Responsible for translating the customer’s business requirements into specific systems, applications or process designs for large complex IT solutions and integrating architecture. Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites, and typically measured by utilization (i.e., billable hours).
- Completes project level architecture reviews and vendor selection.
- Serves as architectural subject matter expert.
- Remains current with industry developments and incorporates applicable technologies into solutions.
- Provides technology mentoring to staff. May act as a team lead.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.