Working as part of the Banking Operations Strike Team, candidates will be providing support and proper communication to external and internal customers. This support will consist of being a liaison between multiple teams throughout JHA including those involved with install and support. This role will also be responsible for building reporting measures, tracking current status of projects, and updating members of management with accuracy and timeliness. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong communication and organizational skills. JHA strives to provide the best support possible to our customers by empowering our employees with the knowledge and tools needed to perform their role.
- Minimum of 18 months of customer service experience.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree.
- Financial Industry experience.
- Able to act as a team lead and oversee a successful implementation.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of JHA products.
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Proficient in Microsoft SharePoint.
- Serves as a leader and resource for the installation team members.
- Prepares customer for implementation. Conducts readiness reviews, ensuring all aspects of setup are complete.
- Establishes guidelines/time-frames to ensure a successful installation. Ensures milestones are met. Monitors all phases of the installation and escalates issues when necessary. May interact with project manager.
- Exercises the responsibility and authority to take steps to ensure a successful installation.
- Troubleshoots issues once implementation is complete.
- Conducts exit reviews. Documents issues, ensuring they are not repeated in subsequent conversions.
- May train installation team personnel. May reinforce training to customers and/or provide guidance in training customer personnel.
- May participate in new release activities.
- May identify items that are outside the scope of a standard installation and participate in project activities related to those items.
- May participate in sales turnover meetings to schedule and determine the scope of the project.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.