Corporate Call Center Support Representative
Are you someone who enjoys supporting customers in a relaxed but busy call center environment? If this sounds like you, then the Customer Support Representative position might be perfect! In this position, candidates will receive inbound calls from client, vendors, etc. and will use that information provided to create support cases. These cases are reviewed and forwarded to the appropriate support queue for assistance. This role will also act as a Contact Center for inbound calls and will route these calls to the appropriate parties. Ideal candidates will have excellent customer service skills, strong phone etiquette and have a passion to serve Jack Henry.
Hours for this position are:
- Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday: 8 am to 5 pm
- Tuesday: OFF
- Saturday: OFF
- Sunday: 7 am to 3 pm
About the Team:
The Corporate Call Center is the centralized answering and screening of all telephone calls from vendors, employees and customers dialing the published Jack Henry and ProfitStars local and support telephone numbers. The Call Center handles over 46,000 calls per month and averages answering all callers in less than 5 second. Candidates will be joining this team of 21 employees located in both in Springfield and Monett offices.
- A minimum of 1 year of professional customer service or call center experience.
- Prefer previous call center experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; including Word, Excel, and Outlook; as well as Internet Explorer.
- Knowledge of or experience with Jack Henry products and services
- Proficient data entry and or typing skills.
- Experience with multi-line phones.
- Answers incoming calls and/or online cases from customers in a timely manner.
- May assess the nature of the problem and addresses simple and basic support issues.
- Researches customer problem/issue to increase personal knowledge and basic familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest caliber of support possible.
- Monitors the call tracking system for application calls and returns calls in a timely manner.
- Answers incoming calls and transfers calls to the appropriate party.
- Receives calls from the in-house lines and answers questions for in-house customers.
- Consistently maintains call statistics comparable to peers.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.