Are you someone who enjoys supporting internal employees and is customer service focused? If so, the Cafeteria Attendant position might be perfect for you! In this role, candidates will participate in large scale food preparation and service for the corporate Monett campus of over 1,000 employees. Candidates will also maintain the kitchen work area, utensils and equipment in a clean orderly manner. The ideal candidates will have excellent customer service skills, previously worked in food service and have a passion to serve Jack Henry.
Hours for this position are:
- Monday to Friday: 6 am to 3:30 pm
- 1 Saturday per year required
About this Team:
The Facilities Administration team manages all aspects of the corporate cafeteria, which is responsible for preparing, cooking and serving for all Jack Henry employees, executives and customers. Candidates will be joining a team of 9 employees who all work in the Monett, MO campus cafeteria.
This position will be worked out of the Monett, MO campus.
- Minimum 6 months of experience in food service or in customer service.
- Serv-Safe Certified highly preferred.
- Portions and serves short order meals while in direct contact with employees and customers.
- Maintains food safety, sanitation, heavy duty clean-up, inventory of food and supplies, while providing backup for other areas of responsibility within the department.
- Prepares hot, cold, and ready-to-eat foods.
- Carries out catering responsibilities during bank visits, corporate meetings, stockholder functions, and holiday events: food service, knowledge of bar, heaving lifting and cleanup.
- Wears proper attire, safety equipment, and gloves.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.