C#/.Net Software Engineer
The JHA PayCenter team is seeking a Software Engineer to join Jack Henry & Associates in Louisville, KY. In this role, you will get the opportunity to participate in the building of an innovative ground up system that will drive the modernization of payments for our customers. We are looking for a Software Engineer to be support the development and deployment of the software product as well as participate in various other roles within the software development lifecycle.
The Faster Payments initiative will include rapid technological innovation due to a demand for faster, smarter payments. The desired outcomes include improvements in speed, security, efficiency, cross border payments, and industry collaboration.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a software engineering within .Net framework.
- Experience using the following technologies C#, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Knowledge of the fintech or payments industries.
- Experience working on complex applications across the SDLC.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.