Client Web Administrator
Are you someone who has a passion for developing and maintaining strong relationships? Look no further, ProfitStars Web Solutions Technical Support team is looking to hire a Client Website Administrator. The ProfitStars Web Solutions Technical Support team is an industry leader in providing exceptional external customer service to ensure Jack Henry and Associates customers are utilizing their marketing website to its fullest potential. You will also provide technical troubleshooting on any website related issues. Travel is up to 5% to attend potential training and or a conference.
The Client Website Administrator will be responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with a high volume of dedicated, assigned marketing website clients. You will be the primary point of contact to provide product support to assigned customers via the telephone and/or internet. Using product and industry knowledge, you will provide the highest level of service to bring customer issues to resolution while guiding the customer through forming/maintaining their online presence; ensuring customer satisfaction. Employee’s main goals are to uncover, shape, articulate and manage the client’s online objectives regarding their post-launch website. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before March 1, 2019.
This position can be based to work out of the following Jack Henry office location: Brentwood, TN
- Must have a minimum of 18 months experience in providing technical troubleshooting or customer service / technical support.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Experience providing training for clients via a webinar atmosphere.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products (Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- Content Management System (CMS) experience.
- Google Analytics experience.
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS.
- Oversee administration, usage, security, and maintenance of websites
- Researches customer problems/issues to increase personal knowledge and familiarity with the supported product and to provide the highest level of support possible. Keeps current on most recent changes and/or upgrades.
- Identifies and resolves application and service issues and any other questions that may arise. Answers general application questions.
- Collaborates with development and design teams to ensure website performs at that optimal level for the clients.
- Provides technical recommendation on system maintenance and design that supports performance, stability and efficiency of web related systems
- Provides appropriate personnel a precise understanding of user's issues when the problem needs to be escalated to a higher level.
- Monitors incoming cases and emails and resolves in accordance with Service Level Standards (SLS). Uses available support tools to assist the customer and/or recreate the issue.
- Process and execute requests for permission changes to shared folders, email groups, and security access groups
- May provide training to clients on website functionality.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.