Strategic Project Manager
Jack Henry & Associates is seeking a Strategic Project Manager to work under the Symitar Implementation Project Management Office (PMO) on the Complementary Products team. This team member will work under moderate supervision managing the implementation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects which cross divisional organizational boundaries. This position requires ability to manage multiple team members and multiple projects, in a matrix organization. This role will work closely with management to develop PMO processes for new products. This position is available in San Diego, CA only. This position may require travel up to 25%.
- Minimum of 2 years managing projects.
- Associate degree or 4 years of experience working in project management or project coordination work.
- Up to 25% travel required.
- ProfitStars experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with process development and improvement.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) or Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Manages the development and implementation of new or upgraded products and/or manages the creation and implementation of corporate processes.
- Coordinates departmental or cross-functional teams, focused on delivering new or upgraded products or corporate processes.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery including planning and directing schedules.
- Organizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the project is on schedule and within budget constraints.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills.
- Understands Credit Union culture.
- Able to analyze and present risk mitigation strategies to management.
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders, including senior internal and external management.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.