Are you someone who enjoys interacting with customers, has a strong interest in technology, especially within banking and enjoys travel? If so, then this position might be perfect for you! Jack Henry & Associates is seeking to hire an individual to join our team of Loan Application Analysts. In this position you will travel across various regions (in and out of State) and work as a liaison between our bank clients and the software installation team. You will be responsible for all aspects of installing new or enhanced software applications, working with the customer as they prepare for the installation, as well as post installation training and support. This role is vital to a successful implementation for our banking clients, and will help strengthen the JHA and client relationship.
About the Team:
Working within Banking Operations Administration for Jack Henry Banking, the Banking Operations Implementation team provides conversion services to Jack Henry banking customers that have purchased one of our core systems. This is large team that supports either general ledger, loans or deposits applications for customers. The services range from implementations to migrations from one system or migrations from an in house to outsourcing environment.
Jack Henry offers an excellent benefit package, a relaxed work environment, career advancement opportunities, all in a corporate culture that stresses to do the right thing, do whatever it takes, and have fun.
This position can be worked out of the following locations: Monett, MO or Springfield, MO.
- 18 months of expereince in any programming language acquired through education and/or professional job experience.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% including some weekends.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Prior RPG Programming or iSeries mainframe related experience desirable.
- Develops programming code for new and/or existing software enhancements.
- Devises block diagrams, logic procedures and prepares flowcharting.
- Troubleshoots and debugs existing code.
- Tests code and fixes to ensure quality.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans; implements newly created code and fixes into existing software.
- Provides programming support for various interfaces.
- Keeps customers informed of all enhancements, troubleshooting, and fixes; may assist the customer in determining if and how system enhancements may improve process flow and business function.
- Creates all programming documentation; may include defining the system and functional requirements of the product
- May complete project bids and/or work effort estimates. Interacts with customers to gather system requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.